Why You Love This Recipe:
- Slow Cooker Recipes are always great if you are out and about all day at work or doing something fun for your weekend. You come home to a almost entirely prepared meal awaiting you
- This is a fun twist off an Asian Style Teriyaki meal. Similar ingredients but with a fun, flavorful twist
- Rice is cheap, and that’s all it really takes to make a great meal.
- Make it spicy or sweet- change up the recipe VERY EASILY to your own preferences (I always like having a nice spice to mine, which is why I prefer the chili powder)
- I know some recipes I’ve done – add honey for a tangy sweeter flavor
What You Need
- 2 lb Beef
- I used the best deal- the original recipe suggested Stew Meat, but Walmart had a deal on Chuck Roast, so I took it!
- 20.5 oz jar Teriyaki Sauce
- 20 oz Canned Pineapple Chunks, drained
- 2 1/2 medium sized carrots, sliced
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1/4 cayenne pepper
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Make it a meal:
- Canned Cut Green Beans
How It Happens
- Rub meat down with salt and pepper
- Combine with teriyaki sauce, chili powder, cayenne, & carrots in slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 6-7 hours
- Add pineapple in last 30 minutes.
- Serve on rice (optional)