Stop worrying about making a filling treat.
What I really love about this recipe is that you can 100% make it your own. Pick the meat you like, pick your cheeses, and try it out. I’ve done this recipe many times, and the one below has been my decided favorite of all of them. Make a batch of these, put some in the freezer, & microwave for a delicious morning bite to kick start your morning all week! Check out more muffin tin recipes here!
Pin this Recipe.
What You Need
- 8 Eggs
- 2 slices of Bread (I like the 15 Grain)
- 2/3 cup Milk
- 1 cup Cheese
- Meat of Choice (Pick One)
- 6 Slices of Bacon, broken into pieces
- 1/2-1Full Chicken Breast
- 2 Pieces Deli Ham
- 1 tsp pepper
- Cholula (Optional)
How It Happens
- Preheat oven to 375
- Spray down pan
- Piece up bread into dices- bottom “crust”
- Then layer up your meat and cheese
- Mix eggs, peppers, kale – in dish
- Pour over layer meat and bread
- Bake for 25 minutes
- Top with Cilantro & Cholula